Breckenridge Rafting Trips
Chances are you’ve probably discovered the endless list of summer activities offered in Breckenridge. You’ve done your research, and checked out so many companies on TripAdvisor and YELP that they might be blending together. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with a list of the most popular Breckenridge rafting trips and a few tips and tricks to help you plan your next whitewater adventure.
Popular Breckenridge Rafting Trips
Sit back and enjoy the scenery as we whisk you away from Summit County and bring you to beautiful Buena Vista for America’s most popular whitewater rafting trip! This trip includes lunch, rafting in Browns Canyon and transportation from Summit County. Browns Canyon is an exciting class III+ whitewater adventure on the Arkansas River. $102 Adult/ $92 Child
Browns Canyon is Colorado’s most recently designated National Monument, and for good reason! Experience this national treasure from the banks of the Arkansas River as you navigate through class III+ rapids with some of Colorado’s most experienced whitewater rafting guides. This wet & wild adventure is perfect for first-timers and seasoned rafters alike and is a very popular trip for families. $64 Adult/ $54 Child
Colorado’s most popular full day rafting trip on the Arkansas River. Your adventure begins beneath the Collegiate Peaks and takes you through Browns Canyon National Monument where you’ll encounter exciting rapids such as Pinball, Zoomflume, Big Drop, Staircase and Devil’s Punchbowl, before blasting through the infamous Seidel’s Suckhole. This trip includes lunch and transportation may be provided for an additional charge. Please call our office to confirm availability.
Located just 15 minutes from Breckenridge, the Blue River is the perfect moderate level, class II-III Breckenridge rafting adventure. Paddling the Blue River you will find a balance of serene alpine scenery surrounded by breathtaking mountain views and fast paced whitewater. An excellent options for families. Please call to confirm availability for the early – mid season trip. $64 Adult/ $59 Child
Tips & tricks for booking your Breckenridge Rafting Trip
- Talk to your group to get a feel for everyone’s abilities and comfort levels. We have trips for every level and want to make sure each and every guest walks away happy.
- Check out our trip comparison chart to see the full list of trips with information like “class/ difficulty”, “Number of hours on the river”, “Age restrictions” and more.
- We’ll provide a wet suit, splash jacket & booties if you desire for an extra fee but make sure to wear quick drying clothing (swimsuit/shorts), protective footwear like water shoes (with straps!) or sneakers you don’t mind getting wet. Stay away from cotton!
- Bring a hat, sunglasses with straps, sunblock, a water bottle, and extra cash to tip your whitewater guide!
- Give us a call if you have any questions. Our friendly reservation staff has all the answers! 800.328.7238